Thursday, February 9, 2012

Keeping things moving...

Things are going well, my friends.  
This past few weeks, I've gotten locked into school mode, 
and it has been going really well.
I'm succeeding.
And that feels amazing.
I start my final session of student teaching on the 21st. 
I'm ready to go, ready to get it moving, and be done!
I started my volunteer tutoring on Wednesday,
I love it! 
I feel so good doing it, it's totally worthwhile. 

The only negative is that I am back to seeing Jamie only on Thursday mornings and weekends.
Once I start student teaching, I won't see him Monday through Friday.  
Which is going to be really hard, but we've done it before, 
we can do it again. 
We just need to remember what is important, 
and to put each other first when we are together. 

Another thing that's happened recently is that my beautiful friend Misty gave birth to her beautiful baby Isaiah!! He is so gorgeous, and I cannot wait to meet him! 
It will also be nice to catch up with Misty, whenever that is. =)

I will leave you with my finished Metal and Glass still life, 
which I am incredibly proud of,
and the VERY early beginning of a landscape, which is my current project.
It if goes well, we are going to frame it and put it over our bed. 

Finishing up homework all weekend, 
only two big projects and I'm done with class!
Let's get this show on the road!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear life is treating you well!! Have fun with your upcoming student teaching too. And I adore all of your artwork--you're very talented :)

    ReplyDelete