Thursday, February 16, 2012

I need sleep...

Haven't been sleeping well again. 
This is becoming a recurring problem. 
I think it's because I've been stressed about school, 
plus I was up until 2AM on Tuesday finishing a paper, and had to get up at 7AM Wednesday morning.
But, i got that one turned in yesterday, and now I just have one paper between myself and student teaching.
I'm so ready to start student teaching, 
Graduation is so close. 
After we turned in our papers yesterday morning, we literally had discussions and presentations for the rest of the day.
Can you tell where my mind was?

This past Saturday we spent 10+ hours driving to Joliet, IL, to get Jamie's new motorcycle!
A lot of people don't know this, 
but he sold his first one to pay for my engagement ring. 
I love that man.
So we have been saving up, and he is more excited about his bike than he's been about anything in a while.
Unfortunately, it has been snowy and rainy and freezing since he bought it.
Which is kind of lame.
But, I just keep telling him he'll have every summer for years to come to ride it, so just be patient a little longer. 
He named it Mila, after Mila Kunis, hahaha.

Jamie and I are celebrating a belated Valentine's day this weekend, with a homemade fondue night!
We normally go to The Melting Pot (If you haven't been there, go, it's amazing)
but this year we just wanted to keep it simple. 
He also left this rose for me Tuesday Morning, which was very sweet
I hope everyone had a good Valentine's day!
I'm off to cook some lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment